Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter Wonderland

As most of you know today starts my birthday week. No, I do not have a birth-day, I have a birth-week. So what better way to start my birthday week than to wake up to a beautiful winter wonderland. My sweet husband said he put in an order for the snow just for my birthday. If he has that kind of connection, I have more orders for him to put in!

I woke Blair up this morning at 7:30 to see the snow covered yard. She immediately popped up and said, "It snowed in our yard this time." For those of you that do not know, two of our neighbors and Chris created a snow machine several weeks ago and made snow in our neighbor's yard in January. She was a little confused why the neighbor's had snow yet no one else had snow on the ground. She was very excited this morning to see we had snow in our yard. Hope you all enjoy this beautiful day!

David, Ashton, Chris, Blair and Jacob taking time to smile for the camera.
Blair sledding.
Our snow covered house.
Blair getting ready for some snow fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment