Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New PJ's

How cute is she with her new Minnie Mouse gown and slippers! I went on a shopping spree this weekend and found several things for Blair, Chris and myself. I really enjoyed the me time and all of the many things I found, the new PJ's included. Let me just tell you, along with myself, hundreds of other people were helping put money back into the economy this weekend. I had to stand in long lines everywhere I went to buy stuff. Not just one or two items, buggy loads of stuff.

Blair and Daddy are winding down for bed and part of their ritual is to do a lesson a night in one of the many learning books we have purchased. It is quite humerous to hear both Daddy and Blair getting frustrated with each other. He is really a great Daddy and treats her just like a princess even when he gets frustrated with her for not wanting to cooperate. Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment