Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

Happy Birthday Grandma! We hope you have a great birthday with your two girls. Blair and her cousin Kailyn are staying the night with Grandma and Grandpa in honor of Grandma's birthday tomorrow. They are suppose to have a camp out in the living room with their new sleeping bags. I know they will all have a great time together and I am sure our little jabber jaws will have many stories to tell when they return.

Grandma and Grandpa never tell on their sweet angels but we always find out what adventures they got into much later. I believe the last time they spent the night the entire bathroom was soaked from water being flung from one side of the room to the other. Also, Grandpa's new truck got a bath from the inside. The girls sprayed the hose pipe right into Grandpa's windows that were down that day. I must admit, I love to hear the stories that come from the sleep overs. I am anxious to hear the new stories this weekend.

Happy Birthday Grandma!
Grandma and Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment