Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 1 in Chattanooga

What a great weekend we had in Chattanooga (and my birthday present). We played hard, ate great and enjoyed spending time together. We went to the Children's Museum when we arrived in Chattanooga. We spent hours playing and exploring. It reminded me some of the McWane Center but I thought this place had more age appropriate stations for Blair. She had a great time at the museum.

After we closed down the museum, we went to check-in at the suite and of course swimming was on the agenda for this little princess. She swam until the pool closed that night. As you will be able to tell from the pictures, she is very entertaining. She keeps us laughing!

Blair playing the harp at the museum.
Dr. Dukes has a nice ring to it!
I was the patient at this station and she was telling me that she was going to give me a shot in the arm. She diagnosed me with a throat problem and told me if I would brush my teeth everyday that I would feel better. Can you tell this month is dental month at her school? She thinks brushing your teeth is a cure for everything right now.

I think the only people that will appreciate this picture and station is Daddy and Grandpa.
Here Blair is singing "Rocky Top" in the recording booth. The museum had the words and music on the recorder for her to sing along and record her voice then play back her voice.

Daddy, Mommy and Blair at the museum.

Blair doing what she loves best...swimming like a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment