Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of K4

Well, yesterday was the first day of K4 for Blair. She was so excited to be going into the big kid classroom. She woke up excited and ready for her first day. Since I go into work early, my sweet husband gets her up each morning and ready for school. Then I pick her up each afternoon.

Chris woke her up with breakfast in bed to start her day off. I must say I am a bit jealous, I do not recall ever getting breakfast in bed. When I picked Blair up she told me she had a good day in her new class. She said she did not get in trouble with her morning teacher but got in trouble many times with her afternoon teacher. When asked why she was in trouble, she responded that she did not mind her teacher and it was because she did not want to do what she said. At least she is honest. She did tell me today that she stayed out of trouble all day. She may have at school but that was not the case at home.

First day of K4


Breakfast in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment