Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day celebration started on Thursday morning. GFBC hosted Muffins for Mom for the daycare kids and moms. Blair was so excited for me to see what all she had been working on for Mother's Day. When I got to school, a special place was set for each parent around the table displaying the crafts from each child. There was a painted clay pot with a crafted flower and pretty princess picture of my sweet little princess in the middle. There were several pictures hanging on the wall and displayed on the table from Blair. One of the most special items on the table featured a question and answer session with each child about their mom. Here is what the responses showed from Blair:

My Mom's Name is: Donna

She is special because: she is nice to me and she let's me go outside to play.

I like it when my mom: plays with me.

My mom can do many things! I think she is best at: cooking, because I help her.

My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: giving her flowers that I pick.

My mom is as pretty as a: cloud.

My mom is smart! She even knows: where I am when I play hide and seek.

I'd like to tell my mom: that she is the best mom!

Love, Blair

There is nothing like being a mother! I thank God every day for the miracle of my sweet angel. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment