Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! My sweet husband turned 31 today. To celebrate, Blair and I are heading to the beach for a few days. I just hate Chris will be unable to join us for his celebration until Tuesday. Last night we celebrated Chris' birthday. I bought a yummy ice cream cake from G'daddy's, birthday balloons and decorations to make it a little more special. Blair loves birthday parties so no doubt he was going to get one even though he does not like a fuss made over his birthday. You will see in one of the pictures below Blair and her Daddy fighting over blowing out the candles.

Last weekend he received an early birthday present from Blair and I. We surprised him with the Nascar Driving Experience at Talladega. He seemed to enjoy the drive around the track in the race car. Next year he has requested a ride in a jet. Anyone know of where I can get help with that one?

Happy Birthday Chris! Blair and I cannot wait to spend many more years celebrating your life. We Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment