Monday, February 8, 2010

Our new toy

Our New Toy


Blair's hiding place from Uncle Eric.


My sweet husband finally broke down and bought us a golf cart. It only took two years but I finally got one. The weather has really not been riding weather but we are looking forward to some spring weather within the next month or two to hopefully really enjoy the golf cart. Happy Valentine's and Birthday to me!

Today my sweet neighbors brought me a necklace they had ordered for me for Christmas. I love it! It is a black beaded necklace with Blair's picture. Too cute! Thanks David and Heather.

We have been busy and seem to be getting busier each day. Blair is taking swimming lessons twice a week at the YMCA and loving it. We also started attending church on Wednesday nights so Blair gets to attend Children's Choir while we are in worship. She is loving the songs and we are loving watching and hearing her sing and dance to the songs she is learning in choir. She has been so funny to watch! We got a copy of all 10 songs the kids will be singing in May. All of us already know the songs. I have been looking at the bookstore for more music so these 10 songs do not make us crazy until May.

Friday night is a special night for Blair and Daddy. The two of them will attend the father/daughter banquet at church. Blair is so excited to be going on a date with her Daddy. Then on Saturday morning Chris and I are going to the spa for a couples massage for Valentine's Day. Chris is a little uncertain about this one but I keep assuring him that he is going to love it. On Sunday, my sweet husband will be running in the Mercedes Marathon. He is running the half marathon (13 miles). Wish him luck! I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment