Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa and the Fire Truck

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This is probably the last post until after Christmas. We have a busy schedule beginning today and lasting until Christmas night. Due to our busy schedule, Chris and I decided to open gifts to each other Sunday night and then Blair on Tuesday night. These two nights were the only times we had available where it was just us. Chris did very well shopping for me and I loved all of my gifts. I must admit, I did well this year with his gifts and he was very shocked I was able to pick out what I did for him.

Blair has loved opening a gift a night for the last two weeks. Last night we decided to let her open the remaining gifts. One I was anxious for her to open because that meant I no longer had to share my laptop with her. She has her own net book and she is so proud of it. It is just her size!

Not long after our gift opening we began to hear sirens in our neighborhood. Chris and I knew what was going on (Santa was on his way) but Blair thought a house was on fire in the neighborhood. Each year the fire department comes through the neighborhood in the fire truck with Santa on the top of the truck to greet all of the little ones. Kids were everywhere in the street to get a glimpse of the man in red. Santa Clause is coming to town!





Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment