Monday, December 14, 2009

The First Gift Of Christmas....

If you have ever watched the Polar Express, you will understand the title of this post. Chris and Blair watch the movie as much as possible during the holidays. Chris and I decided that we would start today allowing Blair to open one gift per day until Christmas. So we let her pick out today's present. When she unwrapped the gift she was unsure of what it was but once I showed her, she has been all about her new towel wrap with her name monogrammed on the towel. She could not wait to take a bath and put it on. She has worn it all night.

Chris and I also opened one gift. Blair helped pick out and wrap a football he has been asking for. She was so excited for him to open the present. I got a new fleece that I picked out. I love this time of year and seeing my sweet little one's excitement.

Blair and Daddy unwrapping his new football.



Blair's new towel wrap with her name.

The first gift of Christmas...

We had such a good weekend spending time with family and friends. My in-laws took Blair in Friday night and allowed Chris and I to have a date night. We went to Longhorns for dinner then to the movies. We saw The Blind Side. It was fabulous! I am definitely purchasing this movie when it comes out on DVD. This is a must see.

On Saturday, we spent the evening with Chris' family. It was nice to spend time visiting with his family. We even had a special visitor...Santa stopped by. Afterwards, we spent the night with my Dad and Lynne and attended our old church for Sunday morning service. Then on Sunday night we attended the evening service at our current church. It was wonderful!

Blair dressed up for the evening service at GFBC.

Blair dressed up for the morning service at FBC.

Blair and Poppy

Blair and our special Saturday night visitor.

Blair in front of Grandma and Grandpa's tree.

1 comment:

  1. Blair looks like she is 10 in that last picture at Rhonda and Vernons! She is super cute in all of her Christmas outfits!

    ReplyDelete