Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

All are snuggled warm in our beds while visions of sugar plums danced in our heads...then Chris woke me at 4:30am to tell me it snowed. Thanks honey! Then at 6:15am he could not stand it and woke Blair up to play in the snow. By 7:30am I was serving hot chocolate to 8 kids in the neighborhood and coffee to the adults. The kids loved playing in the snow and I enjoyed watching them and taking pictures.

How neat it was to see all of the Christmas decorations covered in snow. I loved it! I managed to talk Blair into taking a few pictures for me before we started playing in the snow. Afterwards, Blair and one of the neighbors, Caroline, came in for dress-up and our "fancy" breakfast. It was fit for little princesses.
Princess Blair and Princess Caroline at Breakfast.
Daddy, Blair, Jesalyn and Corry playing in the snow.

Mommy and Blair
Daddy and Blair
Blair enjoying the snow.

Merry Christmas!

Our snow covered house with Christmas decor.
Blair in her Christmas PJ's.
Let It Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment