Monday, May 18, 2009

Splash Pad and Parties

On Thursday, Blair and I took a trip to the Splash Pad Park since Daddy went out of town on a business trip. She had a great time playing in the water and I had a great time watching her play. The pictures below are from our trip to the park.

On Friday, all of my party planning for Chris' Surprise 30th Birthday paid off. He was very surprised by the party and to see 43 friends and family members there to celebrate his birthday. We all had a great time eating, drinking and visiting. I will post pictures of this event once I get the pictures from Uncle Eric.

On Saturday, Chris and I hosted a Couples Shower for my sister, Stacy and her fiance, Eric at our home. We planned to have the shower outside but the showers kept us inside. We had a great time and they received some very nice gifts.

On Sunday, we rested!





No comments:

Post a Comment